Documentários

terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

Polícia Fede


these mothefuckers wanna know what I know
they'd put me in jail, speed up my flow to fail
they got the donuts in the box, the asshole filled with a chip botox
will I pass when I puff puff pass?
will I laugh when they broke my heart, destroy my homegrow by the door
In fact, these good shit will take you down in a sec
and after that, let the lady show
her abillities to blow, take a puff and let it go
I see the trouble, the struggle ain't nothing changed
all this crackin world kind of make you insane
your head is off since your birthday
its was summer, 99 thats when you met the cocaine
3 years in a roll, let it roll, get a bleeded nose
in the quest of gettin free, the adicttion will succeed
i'm sitting here, paranoid from the weed
the smoke from up the blunt of the skunk make you wanna jump
too many hipocrites wanna locked me up
i'm kind of cursed cause I ain't got a jesus trust
you can blame it on me but ya should blame the police
they wanna see our blood in the motherfucking dirty streets
no peace, young g's, dope kings, what the fuck is it real?
Yeahhhh I got high
mom, I'm sure for real these stupid words could make ya cry


Foto: www.flikr.com/photos/leprexal
Texto: João Estorvo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário